Wednesday, October 29, 2008
12:00 p.m.—1:30 p.m.
Three successful, young alumni from political science, computer science and
economics speak about their experiences in the workplace.
- John Ginis, Manager, Acquisitions, Morguard Investments Ltd.
- Mary Albino, Economist, Ontario Provincial Government
- Lily Posarac, Director Technology, CIBC
How to Find, Get and Keep a Job
Thursday, February 26, 2009
4:30 to 6:30 pm
Practical advice on the hidden job market, interviews, resume writing and
successfully navigating corporate culture from three career
- Karyn O'Neill, National Partner and Global HR Leader, Mercer Canada
- Mary Giamos, Career Management Consultant, U of T Career Centre
- Claire Westgate, Coordinator, Get Experience, U of T Career Centre
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
6:00 to 8:00 pm
A cocktail party networking session for students and alumni. A&S
Alumni share their top 3 secrets to career success.
- Kerry Munro, General Manager, Yahoo! Canada
- Donald Short, Partner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Rian Mitra, Director, CIBC Technology
Photos by Dave Chan